2 cups

Prep Time:
10 minutes
Blend Time:

3 – 4 minutes


3 or 4 kale leaves (with no stem)

1 orange peeled in pieces

1/2 apple

1 tablespoon of chia seeds

1 tablespoon of flax seeds


Let the seeds soak in water for 15 minutes or overnight.

Then add the kale leaves (take the stems out first) –  press them down to compact them into the blender cup.

Fill 75% of the cup volume with kale then add the fruit to fill the other 25%.

Add water to cover the leaves.

Blend it for 2 minutes or more.

It will make a thick, intense green juice.

You can add dates to make it sweeter.

Experiment with swapping fruits to your taste.


Anna Resende

Anna Resende

Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Certified by IIN - Institute for Integrative Nutrition

Every week I send out my newsletter called Mamma’s Tips where I share health and wellness topics, good books, recipes, and more. 

Click below to subscribe!

I’m excited to share that I just published my first e-book

A Weekend of Feeling Great!

In this book, you’ll find all the steps you can take to feel great. Besides all the foundational principles of multidimensional health, it has a sample of a productive daily routine and a two-day menu with 10 healthy recipes for you to try.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *